|Home » |
Lexerd - Sony Reader PRS-900 TrueVue Anti-Glare Laptop Screen Protector
The Lexerd TrueVue™ is created from an ultra-clear film that is exclusive to Lexerd for covering consumer electronics. Transparent and amazingly thin, the TrueVue is designed to precisely match the contours of every device, providing unbeatable scratch protection. Lexerd TrueVue utilizes the latest LCD screen protection technology that will keep gadgets looking great.
- Keep your device crystal clear with the exclusive professional grade film, only available with Lexerd
- Scratch-proof - you can show off your gadget and use it without fear of scratching
- The ultra-thin film is only 0.2 mm thick and will not add bulk to your device. So you can still slip it into charging docks and handbags
- Lexerd' s latest technology It allows the TrueVue to create precise, custom designs that hug the curves of your electronics
- TrueVue is guaranteed to preserve original color tones
One each of the following items: screen protector, instruction manual, lint free cloth, finger cots (to protect optical surfaces during handling)
Guarantee To Preserve Original Color Tones
Heat, Water Resistance, Against Scratches and Shields Damage
Not Interfere with Touch screen Technology
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 1 reviews|
Average Customer Review:
( 1 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
7 of 7 found the following review helpful:
Easy install, protects screen, does nothing for glareMar 28, 2010
One of the gripes of the PRS-900 is the way the touch surface reflects glare. I purchased this rather expensive overlay in hopes of reducing glare and protecting the naked surface of the screen.
While the film does nothing (or at least imperceptible to me) to reduce the glare on the touchscreen, I figure it does protect the touch surface from scratches and I'm happy about that.
Lexerd's shipping is phenomenal and the install was very easy without a single air bubble on the first try. I only give this product three stars because I believe it's a bit overpriced for what it is and because it doesn't really help the glare.